Check In Time: 12:30 noon (begins with lunch, followed by registration/ Briefing starts at 2:30pm)
Check Out Time: 06:00 PM
Address: 23, Old Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Email Id: email@example.com
Mobile No: +91 9945437497
Contact Person: Mr. Kunal Chauhan, General Manager
Meet your fellow riders and volunteers.
Sign Indemnity bonds.
Learn about the do’s & dont’s on tour, medical support, GPS support, competitive segments etc.
Luggage handover Option 1: Luggage can be handed over at the time of registration (please note that you will not be able to access it on Flag off day next morning)
Date: Dec 15, 2013 (Sunday)
Time: 2:30pm onwards
Venue: Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
Type: Compulsory attendance for all riders of Montra Tour of Nilgiris 2013
Pre Tour Briefing Itinerary
Complete formalities - Luggage handover, sign indemnity forms, receive donations receipts, goodie bags
|3:00pm –||Welcome & Introduction (Sridhar Pabbisetty)|
|3:15pm –||Tour & route detailing - by TfN Tour Director (Badrinath Sastry)|
|3:30pm –||Introduction and detailing of race segments –by TfN Race Director (Francis Lobo)|
|3:45pm –||First aid and Medical walk through – by Sita Bhateja Hospital & Spectrum Physio Center|
|4:15pm –||GPS detailing – by Solverminds|
|4:30pm –||Introduction to volunteer team & assistance detailing – Volunteer Lead (Adarsh Shetkar)|
|4:45pm –||Charity causes and charity riders introduction|
|5:00pm –||Thank you Note (Deepak Majipatil)|
|5:10pm –||Break for tea|
- All luggage bags should be handed over to the counters present,
- Sign the Indeminity Bond,
- Receive the donation receipts,
- Collect goodie bags,
- Receive the detailed instructions on tour, race, medical and support
- Luggage handover once handed over cannot be requested to open / use till end of day on Dec 16, 2013 in Mysore.
- Option 1: Handover at Pretour briefing at 2:30pm
- Option 2: Handover to baggage truck on Dec 16, before 5:30am. Baggage trucks leaves venue at 5:30am and no vehicles will be available to carry baggage later.
- There is a one bag per rider limit. Each rider is entitled to one piece of baggage (the max limit is 40 litres). Please adhere to the baggage limitations.